When revitalising industrial sites and creating new residential and commercial areas, it is important to minimise the investment risk as far as possible. We help our clients from the beginning to make economically healthy decisions by providing detailed location analyses, feasibility studies and comprehensive support in the balancing of risk and potential.
We develop master and detailed plans, and design manuals and final plans based on preliminary analyses and in accordance with our clients’ wishes. We also act as a consultant on every aspect of construction law, and provide full support for our building clients when planning their projects.
Our portfolio also includes the planning, design and implementation of investor and architecture competitions.
- Provision of detailed location analyses
- Support in balancing risk and potential
- Development of master and detailed plans
- Consulting on construction law and execution of construction work
- Planning and Implementation of investor and architecture competitions